Hi ,

Hope you are doing well…

We have an urgent requirement for the position of *SAP IS Retail Solution
Architect* *at NYC, NY. *Please go through the requirement given below and
if you are interested and suitable please send me your updated resume to
*pree...@ntechsol.com* <pree...@ntechsol.com> or you can reach me at
* 410-505-4857*

*Note:* If this job is not suitable for you then please feel free to
suggest me about the positions that you are targeting at and it would be
great if you could send me some referrals who might be interested.

*Title: SAP IS Retail Solution Architect*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration:  24 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills:*

·         SAP-IS Retail Skill is required

·         POS outbound with end to end configuration knowledge.

·         POS inbound with end to end configuration knowledge.

·         POSDM.

·         Pricing Procure with end to end configuration.

·         Good knowledge in Idoc.

·         Experience in third-party integration(ex: ATG to Retail and
POSDM).

·         Master data configuration(ex: Assortment, Site configuration)

·         Overall Retail business knowledge.

·         Knowledge in SD will be added advantage.

--

*Sincerely,*

*Preetam Raj*
Technical Recruiter
*nTech Solutions*

*D: *410-505-4857
*E: *pree...@ntechsol.com* <shra...@ntechsol.com>*
*W: *www.ntechsol.com

*Feeling Social?*
Like nTech on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ntechsol>!
Follow nTech on LinkedIn
<http://t.sidekickopen35.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs5vw5k-W4X9X3s5v0vllW7d-33j56dN4gdWJBGb02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Fntech-solutions-inc&si=5920316929081344&pi=da79c646-955f-46f1-f5f3-3991b7f23c13>
ᐧ