Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:        Informatica TDM Consultant*

*Location: **Herndon,VA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Requirements:*

*9 years* of Experience required

Experience in Test Data Management

Working experience in creating Synthetic data, Subsetting and Data Masking

Experience in tools like IBM Optim, Informatica TDM, Delphix or Proprietary
TDM Tools

Technology Expertise: Working knowledge of complex technology landscapes as
it relates the design and executing test data fulfillment activities

Bachelor’s Degree with an IT Technology Related Major combination related
experience and education

Three years or more experience in Test data management and overall
experience over 6 years

Experience in data modeling, data flow diagrams and data mapping

Root cause analysis, decision making and problem solving

Technical skills required – Java, Shell scripting, Java Scripting, PL/SQL,

Experience with different data types – RDBMS, Mainframe, Flatfiles, XML

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 ext. 5099 [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com