Hello,

Please find the below requirement and let me know your available consultant.

Please replay to *ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com <ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com>*

*Requirement:*

*Role: Tableau Developer*
*Duration : 12+ Months (Long term)*
*Location : Bay Area CA (Locals Preferred)*

*Required Skills:*
·         Must have experience developing dashboards and reports from
multiple data sources.
·         May not have sample reports available so resource will be
responsible for dashboard designs on their own.
·         Must be a self starter not reliant on complete directions or
management.
·         Must know SQL
·         Developer must have experience working with Tableau Desktop and
Server
·         Must have good communication and may need to interface with the
business directly.
·         Must be familiar with joins, data blending, performance
optimization, aggregations, filters, and parameters.

*Role: Tableau Analyst*
*Duration : 12+ Months (Long term)*
*Location : Bay Area CA **(Locals Preferred)*

*Required Skills:*
·         Must know how to translate business requirements to work with
Tableau Developers effectively.
·         May need to develop dashboards from multiple data sources.
·         Must have excellent communication to work with business
executives.
·         Must be a self starter not reliant on complete directions or
management.

If you are not available now let me know the availability so that I can
reach you with an opportunity at that time. Should you find this
opportunity not matching your ambitions or career path, request you to
kindly ignore it alternatively you may forward it to your friends or family
who might be interested in this opportunity.

(It would be very nice if you can share this requirement with any of your
friends looking for opportunities as we are having multiple positions
openings)

Looking forward to hear from you soon.....

--

*With Regards,*

 *Ajay K. Kota | Sr. Technical Recruiter – Recruitment |ProSoft Technology
Group, Inc* *(A Kellton Tech Company) **Email:* ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com
*Desk:* *630-689-2960 Extn. 322|**Fax:*  *630.729.9637* | *Toll free:*
*800.727.9778* Address: *2001 Butterfield Rd, Suite 240, Downers Grove,
IL, 60515|**Website*: www.prosoftgroup.com

*SAP Lifecycle Services (ECC, BI, XI & CRM) Solutions*| *SAP* Services
Partner

*Total Business Integration (IBM Web Sphere / Web Methods/SAP-XI)* |EAI
Consolidation Strategists