Hi Partner,

We have following position open for Sr. DB2DBA located in Baltimore, MD with
our client Lockheed Martin. Please let us know if you have any matching
resources.

Position Description:

This work effort involves providing DB2 DBA maintenance and performance and
tuning support of mainframe DB2 application databases in all environments.
The candidate performing database development, migration through the
application life cycle, and maintenance after the databases are in
prodution. Additionally, the DBA will be participating in the
troubleshooting of slow running applications to determine modifications to
enhance performance. Direct interaction with the application teams will be
required.

Skills Requirements:

Mainframe DB2 DBA experience - at least 5 years

Prior experience in mainframe application development/design

A strong knowledge of how to read/tune SQL is required

Experience with DB2 utilities

Experience with CA tools

Experience with Omegamon

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Ability to research problems and provide solutions

May be requested to mentor the client staff

May be required to provide weekend/off-hours support

Education and Certifications:

Requires 10+ years of specific experience with a BA/BS degree

Please include consultant email address and phone number in the email body
to speed the submission process.

Thanks Sam

301 933 9711

with "Remove" in the subject line