Hi,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Role:      Automation Test Lead W/ Banking Domain*

*Location: Tempe, AZ*

*Duration: 12+Months *

*Job Description:*

9 Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance

Excellent *QTP & Selenium* automation tool experience and with that you
should be flexible

Experience with automated functional test tools (QTP, Selenium).

Strong communication and organizational skills

Communicate QA risks, milestones, and status to the Project Manager,
project team and management.

Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive
schedules

Strong interpersonal skills – networking, building relationships, teamwork

Self-motivated, work well in a team structure or independently

BS degree or equivalent experience

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 ext. 5099 [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com