*1.Job Title:  iOS Mobile Developer*

location:  Jersey City,  NJ

Duration: 6+ moths

This position is for a mobile software development engineer looking to
build and deliver impressive iPhone and iPad experiences.

Growing mobile engagement is a core strategic goal for the company and
mobile is its fastest growing channel. You will be part of the small but
impactful Quidsi Mobile team, owners of all of Quidsis iPhone, iPad,
Android apps and the APIs that drive our apps.

About You
You dream in Objective-C and know your apps bundle ID by heart.
You have well rounded skills and your development experience is diverse.
You write tests for the code you write.
You are passionate about technology and the pursuit of the perfect user
experience, but:
You know when the right solution isnt necessarily the technical one.
You shop on your phone and know how it could be done better.
You always read the release notes.
You contemplate if you should rewrite your apps in Swift.
You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better
solutions.
You use pragma marks and hate inelegant code.
You are looking for projects that wow.

Responsibilities
Work closely with product and user experience teams to deliver Quidsi site
experiences to iPhones and iPads.
Implement native applications for iOS that are functional, beautiful, and a
pleasure to use. Just like iOS itself!
Propose, prototype, and evaluate areas of optimization for our e-commerce
applications and mobile-optimized sites.

Basic Qualifications
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field or corresponding
experience equaling 4 year degree.
4+ years software development experience.
2+ years of app development experience for iPhones and iPads using
Objective-C.

Preferred Qualifications
Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
Demonstrated ability to manage expectations, meet firm deadlines, and
thrive in a dynamic work environment.
Deep knowledge of the iOS platform, core frameworks, and popular 3rd-party
libraries.
Excellent debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Knowledge of user-centered design principles coupled with a Dont make me
think understanding of usability.
High-fidelity prototyping experience is a plus.
Experience in web technologies such as JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX and HTML5.
Android platform development experience.
API/backend development experience.
Problem solving and complexity analysis skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Managing Quidis iOS apps: Diapers.com, soap.com, wag.com. Apps are already
available on app store
Implement web services required to power mobile apps backend stack within
Java
Team owns the full stack.

*2.Job Title:  BI Architect*

Location:  Nashville, TN

Duration:  6+ months

Our Business Intelligence Architect advances the knowledge of our
analysts/developers and increases the adoption rate of data analytics in
both the Home Office and the field.

Qualifications

Education:
B.S. in Computer Science.

Experience:
5+ years of Related Experience including: SQL Server Versions: 2008R2,
2012, 2014

Methodology/Techniques:
Complex SQL Stored Procedures five
5+ or more years with SSIS
Pragmatic Works Task Factory experience preferable
3 or more years OLAP Databases (flattened tables)
2 + years Star and Snowflake schemas
3+ years SSRS

Analysis Services: Version: 2012

Methodology/Techniques:
MDX Cubes, with complex Many-to-many relationships
Custom MDX code
Strategy Companion: This is an Analytics tool for visualizing data, uses
MDX cues as its source optional
Tableau: Similar to Strategy Companion, but nicer presentation layer, more
capable feature set, industry leader, uses OLAP structures (db, Excel,
flatfile, etc) as its source preferred
Experience with the following products which we integrate is preferred:
Kronos, Great Plains, EMR, Paid Claims, and Pharmacy

Licenses/Certifications:
None required

Responsibilities
Mentor analysts and developers.
Architect the enterprise data warehouse.
Architect enterprise wide security.
Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of
practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized
procedures that may call for deviations.
Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions
and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a
full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assign

Thanks & Regards:
Brian
IT Recruiter
Direct : 954-362-9903
Fax : 954-212-2818
Email : br...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
( DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to br...@itssonline.com , with the word "REMOVE
ME''.