Hello,
I trust that you are doing well !
Please find the below requirement and let me know your available consultant.

Please replay to *ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com <ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com>*

*Requirement:*

*Job Role: MATLAB Consultant*

*Location: Owings Mills MD*

*Duration: 6 months*

*We need someone with a very strong MATLAB background.*

   - ·         Team will be asking this person to come in to review and
   re-factor MATLAB code as well as offer suggestions around how we can better
   leverage MATLAB in our current development environment.
   - ·         The Senior Solutions Consultant is a lead individual,
   analytical contributor within a GBS team, using a high level of
   business/technical expertise to support the technical, analytical and
   quantitative needs of the channel supported.
   - ·         The Sr Solutions Consultant works closely with the business
   for solutions with process/people/technology changes, and associates work
   closely with Global Technical Services to ensure proper internal standards
   are followed for solutions that have technical infrastructure needs.
   - ·         The Sr Consultant has a solid understanding of the channel’s
   business strategy, combining that knowledge with a high level of technical
   expertise in order to identify business needs and to recommend and
   implement sophisticated solutions.
   - ·         Incumbent serves as a gatekeeper for complex projects,
   application development and enhancements, and a mentor to more junior level
   Solutions Analysts, using his or her understanding of how different
   products and systems are related, in order to prioritize issues and
   solutions, negotiate and consult with impacted parties, and oversees full
   project life cycle through to implementation/resolution.

--

*With Regards,*

*Ajay K. Kota | Sr. Technical Recruiter – Recruitment |ProSoft Technology
Group, Inc* (A Kellton Tech Company) *Email:* ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com
*Desk:* *630-689-2960 Extn. 322|*

*Fax:*  *630.729.9637* | *Toll free:*  *800.727.9778* Address: 2001
Butterfield Rd, Suite 240, Downers Grove, IL, 60515| *Website*:
www.prosoftgroup.com

*SAP Lifecycle Services (ECC, BI, XI & CRM) Solutions*| *SAP* Services
Partner
*Total Business Integration (IBM Web Sphere / Web Methods/SAP-XI)* |EAI
Consolidation Strategists
*[image: Inline image 1]BOOTH #470*