Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Role       :-** QA Automation Engineer W/ **Web services*

*Location : Englewood CO*

*Duration : 12+Months*

*Job Description: *

7+ experience required.

Automation experience utilizing industry standard test automation tools

HTML, HTML5 and XML coding or testing experience

Experience testing web API’s (REST, etc.) and web services utilizing Ready
API

Demonstrated team player with good communication skills

Experience with scripting languages and/or automation frameworks/harnesses

Broad knowledge of QA methodologies

Well develop analytical and problem solving skills

Experience testing in a .NET, C#, JavaScript

Experience with Rally

Experience with various test management tools

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 ext. 5099 [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com