Hi

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for Front End Lead/Sr. Developer position at
Dallas, Texas and we are looking for immediate submission. PFB forward your
profiles to  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com with contact
details for further process. Only Vendors who can submit H1B copy, DL and
NCA during submission need to send in their consultant's profiles. Immediate
interview.

Please send only profiles with Genuine experience.

Role                  :           Front End Lead/Sr. Developer

Location          :           Dallas, Texas

Duration          :           6 Months with Extension

Experience     :           9 years

Client                :           Direct Client

Number of Open Positions: 6

Required Skills:

Front End Lead/Sr. Developer

Dallas, TX

Experience:

- Experience building mobile first responsive web applications

Tech skills

- JavaScript, jQuery, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap

Tools

- SVN, Eclipse, Jira

- Experience solving cross browser compatibility issues

Big Plus if the candidate also has:

- Experience developing single-page applications.

- The candidate also has ReactJS experience

- Experience developing HTML5 applications.

- Knowledge of good design practices and website architecture

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer