Hello,

Hope you are doing great. Kindly take a look.

*Please share me profile at shi...@erostechnologies.com
<shi...@erostechnologies.com>*

*We have a following urgent opening with our client. If interested, please
reply me back with your updated resume, contact number and visa status etc.*

*.NET Developer*

*Redmond, WA*

*6-12 Months*

*Local Candadites only - f2f interview required.  Please send resume
mentioning current location.*

   - 6+ years of commercial software development experience using C# and
   .NET.
   - 6+ years of combined experience architecting Enterprise-Services (SOA,
   Micro Services) and building large scale web services and APIs.
   - 6+ years on the following ASP.NET <http://asp.net> MVC.
   - 6+ years of experience utilizing SQL Server; LINQ, ADO.NET
   <http://ado.net> Entity Framework; PowerShell.
   - Real world development experience in Azure PaaS services:
      - Web Sites/Web Roles/Worker Roles/Web Apps/Storage/Azure Service Bus.
   - 4+ years of experience using HTML5, CSS3/SASS/LESS, AngularJS, JQuery
   and Knockout.
   - Experience building large scale CMS with localization, workflows and
   versioning features.
   - Experience integrating Federated Identity (ADFS) or oAuth (Facebook,
   LiveID, etc.) into web services.
   - Experience with TFS and the Application Lifecycle Management using
   VSTS.
   - Experience writing quality code that complies with software
   development fundamentals.
   - Knowledge and passion for Agile development practices.

Regards,

Shivam Dixit

Talent Acquisition Executive

Email: shi...@erostechnologies.com