Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *408-693-3172.*

*Job Title : Sr. Citrix EngineerLocation : Bellevue, WADuration: 12 Months*

*    Job Description*DCTS Wintel Consulting (Mandatory)
Windows and Citrix Implementation
Design and implementation Xen App, Xen Server and Xen Desktops – VDIs
Migration of Citrix old environments to new Xen App environment.
Configuring high availability for Xen Servers, Presentation Servers, using
Netscaler
Integrating Citrix access through SSL proxy with AD server and RSA
authentication.
Review and agree on the design parameters.
Publish the required applications in presentation server and test the
application connectivity.
Install management and monitoring components and hand over to Operations
team
Strong knowledge on Citrix Technologies like XenApp, XenServer, XenDesktops
and Architecting/design experience on these technologies.
IT Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must
Strong hands-on knowledge on Citrix implementation and configuration in an
Enterprise setup.
Hands-on experience on Citrix deployment.
Extensive knowledge of Windows Servers and Active Directory 2003/2008
Experience in managing  storage subsystems for creating file stores for
users.
Working knowledge on Cluster environment

*Best Regards,*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
image001]

*Tajinder Singh*

*Enterprise Solution Inc.*

2855 Kifer Road, Suite 102 Santa Clara, CA

Office: 408-693-3172

Fax: 630-206-2379

E-Mail : *tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*