Hello
Partner,

Here is the Updated HOT LIST of available consultants for your requirements.
Please send requirements to requireme...@utisinc.com

​

Recruiter

Consultant name

Skill

Years of experience

Current Location

Relocation

KT

OBIEE

7+

CHARLOTTE, NC

Open

RAM

SN

Sap bo Developer

11+

NJ

NJ/NY

r...@utisinc.com

VR

Pega Developer

8+

PA

Open

7322520803

SM

Oracle FMW(SOA/OSB/Java)

8+

KEENE, NH

Open

SKD

SAP BW/BOBJ

12

CA

Open

MAN

Microstratagy

7

CA

Open

PV

QA

8+

Phoenix, AZ

Open

NK

Sap BI/BO

10

Richmond,VA

Open

ANR

Oracle SOA

11+

SAN RAMON, CA

Bay Area

NV

.Net

8+

ORLANDO, FL

FL

NANNY

HV

SAP SD

7+

IL

Open

na...@utisinc.com

KB

PMO

17+

NJ

NJ/Down Town, NY

7322426633

PG

.Net

7+

MONMOUTH, NJ

NY, NJ

RV

Front End/UI Developer

7+

EDISON, NJ

Open

VN

BA

8+

CA

CA

DP

SAP SD

6+

BENTON VILLE, AK

open

PRUDHVI

PB

BA

7+

NJ

NJ/NY

prud...@utisinc.com

RR

ETL DEVELOPER

8+

IN

Open

7327704480

SR

QA

7+

CA

Open

GR

QA

8+

NJ

NJ/NY

THIRUMAL

SS

QA Automation

7+

Austin,TX

Open

th...@utisinc.com

KS

SQL DBA

8+

PHILADELPHIA, PA

Open

7322520805

LT

QA

8+

Austin,TX

NC,SC

CM

SQL DBA

7+

NJ

OPEN

VENKATESH

SC

.Net

8+

NJ

Only NY and NJ

venkat...@utisinc.com

MAM

QA MANUAL / AUTOMATION

8+

NYC

Only NY and NJ

7322520801

DB

QA Automation

8+

NJ

NJ/NY

Thanks

Prudhvi

*UTIS Inc.*

IT Consulting & Software Solutions

154 Stelton Rd, Suite#3 Piscataway, NJ-08854,USA.

E:  recruit...@utisinc.com <dan...@utisinc.com>

W: www.utisinc.com

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list.