Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have job opening for *.Net developer at Redmond WA* below find the job
description and share your available consultant profile.

*Position: .NET developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Only local candidate (GC and Citizen)*

We are looking for someone who can leverage their deep technical knowledge,
passion for solving real-world business problems and dedication to
innovative thinking .The ideal candidate will be an experienced .NET
developer capable of thriving in a complex technical environment.

.Net, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server experience along with below skill sets

Expert in AngularJS, ASP.NET and C#

· Proficient in WCF and WEB API

·        Html5

·        CSS and javascript

·        Typescript and/or Scriptsharp

·        Backbone.

·        React

·        MVVM pattern.

·        Web debugging.

   -

*Thanks & Regards…*

*Sushil*

*Technical Recruiter*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Email: sushil**@aitrg.com <http://aitrg.com>*

*www.aitrg.com <http://www.aitrg.com/>*