Hi Associates ,
*((ONlY US Citizens))((Face to Face Interview Must))((Locals or Nearby to
VA))*Hope your are doing great,

*Job Title: Micro Strategy Developer.Location: Alexandria, VA .Duration:
2-3 Months Contract.Max Rate is $65/hr on 1099 or C2C*

I have an urgent requirement for Micro Strategy Developer in Alexandria,
VA. Please send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

Top 3 Must haves:
7 years of experience in BI/data warehouse environment
5 years of MSTR experience
development of micro strategy reports/dashboards
*** Must be a US Citizen***

REQUIREMENTS:
MicroStrategy Consultant shall:
• Develop in a Data Warehouse/BI environment, ideally 7+ years of experience
• Development using MicroStrategy, ideally 5+ years of MSTR development
• Development of MicroStrategy Reports/Dashboards
• Fluency in SQL and dimensional modeling concepts
• Advanced consulting and communication skills
• Completed a MCE (MicroStrategy Certified Engineer) certification
(preferred)
• Ability to work closely with business partners, TS, and project manager
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall
SR.Technical Recruiter, Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk CT 06854
Direct:203 652 1444 Ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com
www.panzersolutions.com
http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials