*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *4012.*

*Role : Java Architect (Banking)*

*Location : Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*JD/Skill *

*• 8 years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT
architecture environments and experience as a solution or application
architect on large-scale development projects*

*• Proven working knowledge of J2EE, JSF, Tomcat, Spring, Web Services,
Oracle and related technologies*

*• Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis,
Object Oriented design patterns, and UML *

*• Ability to work independently and as part of a team *

*• Ability to interact with both Business and Technology teams *

*• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability
to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at
sound analysis and judgment.*

*• Demonstrated knowledge and competence in project management principles *

*• Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills *

*Preferred Skills*

*• Experience with Wealth Management client on-boarding and new account
opening processes, including Know Your Client (KYC) requirements *

*• Familiarity with Appway platform*

*Sheshan Y.* | SYSMIND, LLC
*Technical Recruiter*

[image: