Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar* from *Yochana IT**; *We are looking for *Java
Developer at San Jose, CA* the below mentioned job description.  Kindly
forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at *bhara...@yochanait.com
<bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

==============================================================================================================================================================================================

*Role : *Java Developer

*Location :* San Jose, CA

*Contract:* 6+ months

*Note: In-person(F2F) interview is must. Only locals to CA are preferred*

*Job Description:*

Sr. resource 8+ yrs., Core Java, networking/storage/virtualization domain
is a big plus  Should have a thorough understanding of Java/J2EE
technologies

Should be experienced with building high quality, highly available and
scalable enterprise grade Java application.

Should have thorough understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Data
Structures, Algorithms and Exception Handling

Should have good understanding on Web Services

Knowledge on networking would be good to have

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*37727 Professional Center Drive, Suite#117 D, Livonia,  MI 48154*

*Contact: 972-798-7305 (D),  248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*