*!! DIRECT CLIENT NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Rate: $55/HR-C2C

Job Title  : IBM Websphere Message Broker IIB Consultant
Location  : Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone & Skype

Job Description:
Qualifications Basic
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 2.5 to 3 years of experience with Information Technology.
Should have developed message flows using WMB or IIB which should include
message flows and message sets as per the business rules based on the
client requirements by using the IBM Primitive nodes i.e. Compute Node,
Database Node, Trace Node, FlowOrder node, Reset Content Descriptor Node,
Filter Node and etc.
Should be able to do the migration as well as provide support during
testing.
Knowledge on Trouble shooting interfaces developed based on advantage of
WMB/MQ , EI issues / defects identification and fixing only related to
configurations
Should have Deployed the interfaces in higher environments
Support Smoke Testing
Offshore co-ordination within the testing team.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com