Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: Mobile Automation QA*

*Location: Wilmington, DE--F2F Required*

*Duration: Long term*

*Locals Only*

*Send resumes to a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD OPT/GC, GC and USC Only*

*Keys:* Mobile App automation testing experience using Appium and Google
Espresso along with basic Java coding/programming skills

The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.  Leads one or more
projects, which may involve multiple technical disciplines.  May consult on
and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.  Uses Microsoft
Project, and analyzes data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint.

Includes functions in support of business systems management, including
efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and
enhancements management.  Includes producing test plans, executing and
evaluating test cases, and developing automated regression test
suites.  Usually focused on performance testing, and may involve automated
testing products.

*Functional Experience  3-6 years in QA*

Finance Industry: 2+ years Financial Services industry experience

Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness
and testability

Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases with or
without business requirements/design docs

Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion

Risk Management: Can write and run test scripts with minimal
oversight.  Demonstrated ability to fully develop and execute test plans

Required: Appium, Google Espresso, Experience using automated tools like
LoadRunner, Winrunner (3 – 5yrs.), COF Experience, Ability to write and
analyze test reports across the project team

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam Brad*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.