Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: ServiceNow Developer*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: Long term*

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD OPT/GC, GC and USC Only*

*Top Three Skills:              *

Service Now Development/Administration

JavaScript, HTML, CSS

Agile

We have an immediate need for a ServiceNow team member to join the
ServiceNow Agile Scrum team. This position will use the ITIL framework to
provide technical assistance, workflow development, and software
configuration / customization. This may include, but not limited to,
providing administration, application and development maintenance support.

*Skills Required: *

• Minimum 3 years of development experience

• Strong experience with web based development languages; specifically
JavaScript, Ajax, HTML/CSS, Java

• Service Now administration experience a plus

• Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle

• Strong understanding of ITIL and Service Management

• Strong customer service and excellent verbal/written communication

• Must be a self-starter and possess excellent attention to detail, ability
to multitask, and effective time management

• Agile Scrum experience a plus

*Responsibilities: *

• Document development work as needed for implementation (ie. User stories,
development and scripting documentation, status, etc.)

• Develop and configure ServiceNow for project work

• Communicate technical problems and solutions to both technical and
non-technical audiences

• Advise on options, risks and impacts on business processes and technical
solutions

• Participate productively in a collaborative process as part of an agile
scrum team

• Strong understanding of ITIL & Service Management

• Reporting techniques

• Agile Scrum Knowledge a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam Brad*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.