Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com%0d>*

*Role: Network Engineer*

Location: Newark, NJ

Duration: 12+ months contract

*Rate: $48/hr (H1B copy must for submission)*

*Job Description:*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

Provide network/LAN design, implementation and consulting for data and
converged communications infrastructure based largely on Cisco equipment.
Act as a trusted partner in implementing the data network infrastructure to
improve business operations and customer satisfaction

The Technical Services organization structure in which this position
operates requires strong facilitation skills to sustain the teamwork,
coordination and communication required among associates from multiple
technical domains in order to deliver and maintain high quality services.

*While performing this role the candidate will be responsible for:*

Ø  Collecting, consolidating and analyzing business and technical
requirements from key constituents. Recommend appropriate technological
designs and solutions that align with the business requirements, the
company’s technical strategy, and provides the most efficient and cost
effective solution

Ø  Design, implementation, operation, and testing of a large scale
enterprise Cisco based solutions

o   Data center network using virtualized Nexus switches, ASR Routers and
ASA Firewalls

o   LAN/WAN using unified 3900 series routers and enterprise 4500/3800/2600
switching solutions

o   OSPF, BGP, MPLS, EIGRP, OTV, FCOE, LACP, LAG

Ø  Leading technical teams (including staff, vendors, and consultants) to
identify and resolve complex, client application and hardware problems
impacting availability and performance of the systems

Ø  Acting as the primary resource to client and IT staff in all phases of
implementation and support process and provide high level support and
consultation to business and IT management.

Ø  Working with project and development teams to ensure solutions are
aligned with support requirements and that the transition and delivery of
new systems or upgrades are seamlessly transitioned to production support
teams and suppliers

*After hours’ callout is required in the performance of the duties and
responsibilities of this position.*

*Required Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:*

Ø  LAN/WAN routing and switching experience with Nexus equipment

Ø  Cisco certifications – Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data
Center or Route/Switch

Ø  Experience with Multicast, MPLS, OSPF and BGP routing protocols

Ø  Experience with Cisco Nexus, ASAs, VPN, IPS/IDS

Ø  Experience with Cisco 3900, 4500, 3800, 2900

Ø  Experience with FCoE, FC and Cisco MDS 9000

Ø  Strong communications, consultative and interpersonal skills, including
oral, written and presentation; teamwork, collaboration, facilitation, and
negotiation, with the ability to work effectively with internal client from
various business organizations and lines of business, and IT management and
staff.

*Desired Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:*

Ø  Cisco certifications – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), Cisco
Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Certified Information Systems
Security Professional (CISSP).

Ø  Experience with and general understanding of some or all of the
following:

o   NERC / CIP rules and procedures

o   Wireless communications and Licensed Radio technologies.

o   Project management.

Ø  Excellent analytical and problem solving ability

Ø  Understanding of general IT standards, policies, best practices,
guidelines, processes.

Ø  Familiarity with Cisco UCS technology including UCS Manager, UCS Central
and  UCS Director

Ø  Ability to document and present material to Senior Level Management

*Additional Critical Information:*

Ø  High Level Access background check required

Ø  24 X 7 callout availability required

Thanks & Regards,

*Vasanth** - **Technical Recruiter*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 ||Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com

Join my google group to receive daily requirements:
aitrg-vasanths-daily-requireme...@googlegroups.com

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasanth-kumar-sakthivel-38b367a5>

 Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>