Hey, I have *a new roles for IBM* let me know if you have anyone.

*Oracle Manufacturing Consultant 4 months*

*Tacoma, WA *REQUIRED SKILLS - there's an urgent need for a Manufacturing
functional with extensive expertise in BOM, WIP, PO, & Costing having Mfg.
/ Supply-chain background preferably in configure-to-order manufacturing
environment

*Oracle EBS Developer 4 months Tacoma, WA *REQUIRED SKILLS -  There's an
urgent need for an EBS developer / apps-tech with extensive expertise in
Oracle PL/SQL, forms, reports, EBS AOL, workflow, & XML having OTC / Mfg. /
Supply-chain background preferably in EBS R12.x

Thanks & Regards

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com