Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Oracle LSH and Medidata Rave Consultant*

*Location: Morristown NJ*

*Duration: Contract*

*Job Description:*

Lead the development of processes and implementation strategy for Medidata
product suite

(RAVE, SG, Designer Gateway, iMedidata ) and other DAS applications as
applicable;

Define and Lead setup and maintenance of integrations for Import into and
Export out of

data collection environment (ie RAVE);

Lead the setup of processes and technical tools to facilitate receipt of
data from internal and

external data providers using the available technology platforms (ie LSH);

Coach study teams on integrations implementations in context of study
build, conduct and

close out and on specific technical requirements post general availability
of toolkit;

Define and Manage integration business rules and interactions with internal
and

External business/technology partners;

Collect user requirements, setup and manage metric reports for study teams
using standard

Platforms such as Business Objects, JReview, SAS.

Lead software tool evaluation activities with software vendors and IT
partners (ie, SIS, O&I;,

CTPS) in context of operational usage; Design and document operational
processes for adoption of new and updated integrations and toolkits aiming
for process and toolkit connectivity across platforms;

Establish implementation strategy for data review toolkits within existing
end to end business Processes.

Plan and implement quality and reconciliation activities for integrations
within studies;

Support implementation of reporting infrastructure and processes for usage
in studies;

Business lead for validation activities related to tool and integrations
release. May include

Overseeing testing, writing test scripts, validation plans and associated
reports.

Collaborate with functional representatives to provide software related
technical and process training.

Participate in industry initiatives to assess and further CI&A;/DAS
adoption of new technologies.

Provide support to business partners for software related
audits/inspections by internal and external teams.

Understand and monitor the technical performance/metrics of the DAS tools
and apply these finding to improve operational performance of tools.

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*