*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well….!!*

*I am sending **a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume on my e-mail *
*utka...@technocraftsol.com* <utka...@technocraftsol.com> *or please call
me on 614-664-7634*

*Position:         **Devops/Openstack*

*Location:        **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration:        Long Term*

Seeking experienced *DevOps Engineer* with demonstrable experience
with *OpenStack
implementation* and development.  This role will require interfacing with
many different teams:
*supporting engineering, QA, and operations. *
*Responsibilities:*
            1.          Implement and maintain OpenStack infrastructure.
            2.          Tools/Automation development.
            3.          Facilitate the needs of the SDLC for several
different teams.
            4.          Develop build and deployment procedures (targeting
eventual CI/CD).
            5.          Document procedures and modifications to various
software, and environments.
            6.          Monitor and support application environments
(including on-call rotation for production environments).

*Key Qualifications*
                       Superior knowledge of *UNIX/Linux*
                       Proven history of OpenStack deployment and
maintenance.
                       Understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP,
firewalls, routing).
                       Experience troubleshooting problems and working with
cross-functional teams.
                       Solid understanding of concepts behind load
balancers and firewalls.
                       Experience with some form of monitoring system
(Nagios, Cacti, Sensu, Openview, etc.)

*Desired:*
                       Experience with the following: Docker, Ansible,
Apache, tomcat, Java, PHP, Python, ElasticSearch, Splunk,
Couchbase/Memcached/Redis
                       5+ years in an SRE or DevOps role.
                       Experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
                       Experience with Shell scripting.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Utkarsh*

IT Recruiter

*Email*: *utka...@technocraftsol.com* <utka...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact: 614-664-7634*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *utkarsh.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.*

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client direct.*