Hi,
  Please find below requirement and send me suitable resume with contact
info.

*Teradata Database Administrator*

*Length:* One year contract with possible extension

*Location:* Raleigh/Durham, NC area
 for a contract we have the Triangle area of North Carolina. The client is a
major healthcare company looking for a DBA to focus on Applications Support
for every new application project at the organization. This DBA needs to be
heavy on the application side, but should also be good on the production
side. Communication must be extremely good (must rate 9/10 or above in this
regard).

 Please send me the resumes of any qualified candidates you may have.

--
Regards,
krish mylangam,