Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the below position and share resumes to j...@yochanait.com

*Position: Scala Developer*

*Location: **San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Note: Need H1 & Photo ID copy and NO OPTS*

*Job Description: *

We are looking for experienced Scala Developers to join a dynamic team
charged with building the recommendations, personalization, search and
content discovery service platforms for the go90 video applications. The
group seeks to liberate access to digital media, by delighting consumers
with beautifully crafted products and putting the consumer in control of
their media. We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial individuals, who
have a passion for delivering products that redefine how consumer media is
consumed in the world today.

The goal of the Content Discovery team is to enhance the user with the
video application through the use of recommendation, personalization and
enhanced search.  We need independent, smart, and hands-on technical
leaders that can make an impact and help our team move towards our mission.

In this role, you will:

•                    Design and develop complex distributed and scalable
systems for recommendation, personalization, search and content discovery

•                    Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability and
stability of various systems and resources

•                    Contribute to the continuous improvement of
recommendation and personalization algorithms for both quality and
performance

•                    Use cloud infrastructure services and integrate with
other 3rd party services

•                    Work closely with product management and partner teams
to translate business requirements into technical designs

•                    Create clean/simple designs, write quality code with
appropriate unit tests, aid test engineers to write adequate functional,
compatibility and regression test suites, and clearly document the APIs/code

•                    Be a team lead for a particular functional area while
developing code

Qualifications

•                    Master of Science degree in Computer Science or
equivalent degree, or equivalent experience

•                    5+ years of server-side software development
particularly in web services

•                    3+ years working with *Scala, Java or other JVM
technologies (Scala is preferred)*

•                    Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching,
HTTP and REST

•                    Solid expertise in building highly scalable,
distributed services

•                    Experience developing applications with NoSQL data
stores such as *Cassandra, ElasticSearch, MongoDB* or others.

•                    Excellent Communication Skills

Desired Skills and Experience:

•                    Experience developing in Scala and Akka (Play/Spray)

•                    Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (Amazon EC2,
Azure, Google Compute, etc)

•                    Experience with video applications or mobile
applications

•                    Experience with recommendation, personalization or
search engines

•                    Strong foundation in data structures, distributed
cross-platform applications and functional programming

•                    Experience with Agile development methodologies

*Thanks & Regards*

*John*

*IT Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc*

*508-480-5177 (Work)*

*248-876-4228 (Fax)*

*j...@yochanait.com* <j...@yochanait.com>* || **www.yochanait.com*
<http://www.yochanait.com>

*Skype ID: **johnra...@outlook.com* <johnra...@outlook.com>

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*