*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Must have HRIS or HRMS (human resource information system or human resource
management system) Certification

Job Title  : Peoplesoft HRIS or HRMS Admin Consultant
Location  : Vance, AL
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone &Skype

Job Description:
Minimum of 5 years PeopleSoft HRIS Administration experience (version 9.2
or greater required) with 1 year of project lead experience
Necessary Skills, Certifications, etc.:
Strong PeopleSoft query and reporting experience
Working knowledge of core HR tables including creation and management
Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel (advanced Excel
skills preferred)
Prior experience as a functional member with mid to large scale HR
technology projects for system upgrades, enhancements, and working on cross
functional project team
Excellent communication (written and verbal), planning, organization, and
administrative skills with an ability to communicate ideas in both
technical and user-friendly language.
Ability to listen to client needs and formulate an overall analysis and
project plan
Ability to define and solve practical problems and create accurate,
validated reporting for business decision making
Able to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations with a
keen attention to detail
Self-started with exceptional ability to identify and solve problems
Progressive, flexible and team oriented approach desired
Possess a proactive approach with strong customer service orientation
Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
Demonstrates uncompromising level of integrity and code of ethics and
maintain a high degree of confidentiality.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com