Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the below position and share resumes to j...@yochanait.com

*Position: IOS Developer *

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Note: Need H1 & Photo ID copy and NO OPTS*

*Job Description:*

*Requirements:*

·         Build service that will produce signed .ipa files that can be run
on iOS

o   Instructions for setting up the build machines / service

o   Needs to support building from a template .xcodeproj

o   Needs to support both a developer certificate / provisioning profile
and an enterprise distribution certificate / provisioning profile

o   Needs to support producing .ipas remotely, from both our TFS builds and
from developer boxes.

o   Needs to support uploading .ipas to a build share or downloading to a
developer box

o   100% reliability

o   Integrated with our build reports (managed through TFS)

o   Daily reports:

§  Total builds, successful builds, failed builds

§  Build time (avg, min, max)

§  Any outages + fixes that were done

·         Automation service to run OS X and iOS tests

o   Will have physical boxes to run the test – 4 mac minis, each with an
iPhone attached

o   Tests will be run using WebDriver as our app is HTML + JS

§  Selenium for Mac (Electron)

§  Appium for iOS

o   Test ‘load balancer’ service:

§  Should support reserving a machine for running automation

§  Needs to check status of machine prior to reserving

§  Should release machine once it is available

§  API to check machine state, number of reserved & in-use machines, etc

§  Ability to remove a machine from rotation if there is a failure, and add
it back in

o   Ability to run integration tests for OS X / iOS as part of our cloud
builds

o   Ability to run integration tests for OS X / iOS remotely from a
developer box

o   Test reporting

§  Screenshot if there is a failure

§  Any product logs are attached

o   Metrics

§  Number of runs, pass rate (overall and per machine)

o   Reliability

§  100% uptime

§  Machine health should be monitored:

·         Appium process up-and-running

·         Ios-webkit-debug-proxy up-and-running

·         Instruments process up-and-running

·         Available HDD and RAM

*Skills*:

·         iOS development experience

o   Experience with provisioning profiles and certificates, signing

·         Automation technology experience

o   Webdriver

o   Selenium

·         Web technology experience

o   HTML

o   JavaScript

o   Node

o   CSS

·         XCode experience

·         Version control experience

o   Git

*Thanks & Regards*

*John*

*IT Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc*

*508-480-5177 (Work)*

*248-876-4228 (Fax)*

*j...@yochanait.com* <j...@yochanait.com>* || **www.yochanait.com*
<http://www.yochanait.com>

*Skype ID: **johnra...@outlook.com* <johnra...@outlook.com>

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*