*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Must be Local to NYC or DC area

Job Title  : Informatica ETL Developer
Location  : NYC or DC Area
Duration  : 6 Months contract
Interview : Phone & face to face

Job Description:
Bachelor’s Degree or higher or relevant equivalent experience.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in ETL development in Business
Intelligence/Data Integration projects.
5+ years of experience working with Informatica, GoldenGate, etc.
5+ years of experience working with Relational Databases like Teradata,
Vertica, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
3+ years of experience working with Unix Shell Scripts.
Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)..

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com