Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *QA Test Lead
at Alpharetta, GA* the below mentioned job description.  Kindly forward me
your resume, rate and contact details for further process at
*bhara...@yochanait.com
<bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role :* QA Test Lead

*Location :* Alpharetta, GA

*Duration:* 6+ months

*Rate:* $53/hr. on C2C

*Job Description: *

10+ years of experience in handling front-end and back-end Automation
projects, preferably on enterprise products

Experience of creating frameworks and proven Experience in end to end
automation

Experience with various automation tools, specifically to Selenium – Java,
Web services, RESTFUL API, SOAP UI Pro

Experience in automating windows services and backend services

Experience of designing and developing automation frameworks

Experience in developing end to end automation solutions

Experience in Windows and non-windows(Linux, MAC)

Good at resolving the script issues and designing the complex scripts

Working Knowledge in Structural Query language (SQL) and PL/SQL developer
tool

Expertise in Manual and Automated Testing in Agile and Scrum model

Manage creation of test specifications, test processes, test schedules,
test automation, test results reporting, problem reproduction/investigation
and root cause analysis

Familiarity with commonly used quality assurance process tools used for
defect-tracking and test case management

Good Analytical, Interpersonal and communication skills

Knowledge of Point-of-Sale (POS) Industry a bonus – Good to have

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*37727 Professional Center Drive, Suite#117 D, Livonia,  MI 48154*

*Contact: 219-229-6002 (D),  248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*