*Please send resumes to **mridu...@datagrp.com  <mridu...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Scrum Master *

*Charlotte NC*

*6 Months*

1.Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, Sprint reviews,
retrospectives and demos with team and Product Owner/stakeholders

2.       Ensure core agile principles are followed and practiced within the
scrum teams

3.       Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to
their teams and management

4.       Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution

5.       Make recommendations for continuous improvement to enhance
productivity, responsiveness, and quality

6.       Identify and remove impediments and conflicts

7.       Assist key business users (product owners) with backlog creation,
grooming and prioritization

8.       Good communication skills

*9.       Must have Scrum master certification*

10.   Having a background of *insurance and Retirement* is added skill set.

11.    Having *PM experience* also adds advantage.