*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *4012.*

*Position : WPF Winforms/* *Windows developer*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Required:- *

*WPF Winforms developer ( specifically looking for WPF Windows developer,
WPf  Web developers will not work) *

*Proficient in XAML (WPF) using MVVM , Winforms *

*Hands on experience with WPF Patterns, Window manager, xamldatagrid and
xamlspreadsheet *

*window Management *

*docking *

*dragable and tearable controls *

*Data Binding across windows *

*package and distribute windows modules   *

*window's identity authentication         *

*notifications,pull push chat, in real time data push        scenario *

*package, build deploy windows modules, online/offline for a application *

*multithreading, parallell and thread processing         *

*Hands-on experience with restful Web Services/SOA *

*Strong Object Oriented design skills *

*Proficient with Test Driven Development *

*Familiar with Agile-Scrum methodology and practices*

*Sheshan Y.* | SYSMIND, LLC
*Technical Recruiter*

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]