*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume   *

*Position : Business Analyst*

*Location : Dunwoody, GA*

*Duration: 9+ months Interview ::Phone then Face to face*

Have an URGENT need for a Business Analyst in the Dunwoody area. This is a
contract position that will last until the end of 2016 and may be extended
to Quarter 1 of 2017. This person needs to have experience with Office 365
and/or Exchange, as well as assisted on email migration projects. They will
be solving functionality issues as a result of an email migration. I'd
prefer someone with a technical or infrastructure background. My client is
hoping this person can start this week or next. This role is moving VERY
quickly!

 .

Looking for experience with email migrations and Office 365/Exchange, no
specified level.

Thanks and have a great day

Ranjeet Kumar

Technical Recruiter