Dear,

Hope you are doing great!!
This is *Tajinder* / *Recruitment Consultant from **Enterprise Solutions
Inc*. Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really apreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3172.*

*Job Title*

People Soft Financials Techno functional

*Desired Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

10 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

PeopleSoft Financials as a techno functional candidate with excellent
experience on FSCM (e-Pro, Purchasing, INV, AP, GL, AM, Treasury & T&E)
modules Excellent knowledge in basic and advanced People Tools (Component
Interface, PeopleSoft Security, Batch process, Integration Broker, XML
publisher, SQR process and reporting)
Candidate should be with excellent working knowledge in PSFT Development
with 70% Technical and 30% Functional Knowledge and experience on Exadata
DB integration with PSFT is key .Good experience with PeopleSoft Upgrade
methodologies, PUM Image Appling – retrofitting is essential

*Experience Required*

10 Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

PeopleSoft Financials as a techno functional candidate with excellent
experience on FSCM (e-Pro, Purchasing, INV, AP, GL, AM, Treasury & T&E)
modules Excellent knowledge in basic and advanced People Tools (Component
Interface, PeopleSoft Security, Batch process, Integration Broker, XML
publisher, SQR process and reporting)

Candidate should be with excellent working knowledge in PSFT Development
with 70% Technical and 30% Functional Knowledge and experience on Exadata
DB integration with PSFT is key .Good experience with PeopleSoft Upgrade
methodologies, PUM Image Appling – retrofitting is essential

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good communication skill and client facing experience

*Rate*

 DOE

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 Months

*Work Location *

Santa Clara, CA

*Best Regards,*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*Tajinder Singh*

*Enterprise Solution Inc.*

2855 Kifer Road, Suite 102 Santa Clara, CA

Office: 408-693-3172

Fax: 630-206-2379

E-Mail : tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com