*Please send resumes to **mridu...@datagrp.com  <mridu...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: Business Analyst*

*Location: Lewisville, TX and Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* $40/hr on C2C (max)*

Key responsibilities –

1)      Application analysis based on the data available to identify code
level impact
2)      Application analysis based on Business requirements and UI changes
3)      Consolidation of changes required from both Business and technology
side
4)      Development of user stories
5)      Signoffs for user stories
6)      SME for assigned application from the impact point of view
7)      Coordinate requirement clarifications needed by AD and QA teams
8)      Post production support coordination

Key Skills –

1)      Extensive experience in business analysis techniques
2)      Good understanding of Agile methodology
3)      Hands on experience with Jira  and story writing
4)      General understanding of SDLC processes
5)      Good communication and articulation skills
6)      Mortgage Servicing experience is a Plus
7)      General understanding of Apex technology is Plus