Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Alex from CitronIT INC. You can directly reach me  | Email:
a...@citronit.net

Number: 972-479-5323*202

Role: CRM Developer that is Full Stack with .Net. Sits right outside of

Location:San Diego, CA

Contract: 6 month with high possibility of extension.

Interview:Skype to hire. Moving very quickly.

Responsibilities

• Configure and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM

• Customize solutions by building plugins and making UI modifications

• Integrate applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM  API’s

• Data loading - transforming data from other systems into Microsoft
Dynamics CRM

• Create reports and dashboards

• Design, test and code customizations to applications and integration
frameworks

• Migrating solutions for deployment to different environments

• Advice business analysts on best practices

• Provide support for production issues

• Effectively communicate with team members, customers and other IT teams

Qualifications

• 5+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM

• Proficient with Microsoft .NET technologies

• Proficient with JavaScript/Jquery/HTML5

• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics APIs and web services

• Experience with SSRS

• Experience with Scribe or other ETL tools

• Experience with SQL databases (Oracle or SQL Server preferred)

• Experience with Microsoft Azure platform

Thanks & Regards,
Alex || CitronIT Inc  || web: www.citronit.com
5850 Town and Country Blvd #602
Frisco, TX 75034