Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *Oracle /
Golden Gate DBA at Austin TX* the below mentioned job description.  Kindly
forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at *bhara...@yochanait.com
<bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role :* Oracle / Golden Gate DBA

*Location :* Austin TX

*Rate:* $50/hr. on C2C

*Job Description: *

- Generic Oracle Golden Gate DBA Skills

- Understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools

- Experience in working with Oracle Golden Gate

- Database Design and implementation

- Database Query language skills

- Database performance monitoring and tuning

- Good communication skills

- Experience Level : Junior (5 to 10 years ) OR Senior ( 10 to 15 years)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*37727 Professional Center Drive, Suite#117 D, Livonia,  MI 48154*

*Contact: 219-229-6002 (D),  248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*