Hi ,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the following
role.

Please share the profile at mano...@idctechnologies.com

*POS Testing*

*Canton, MA*

*6+months*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:  *

•         2+ years’ experience  in Restaurant MICROS Symphony POS experience

*•         4+ years’ experience in Restaurant domain( MUST)*

•         4+ years’ experience in FOH(Time & Attendance, Point of Sale
(POS), Ordering, Receipt Remote Printers, Kitchen Display Systems (KDS),
Payments)

•         BOH(Inventory Management, Cash & Sales, Invoicing, Food Cost &
Labor Scheduling)

•         4+ years’ experience in QSR

•         1+ years’ experience in E-Commerce

•         1+ years’ experience in Mobile App Functional Testing

•         Research capability to find new and innovative solutions to
problems

•         Lead the definition, implementation, and maintenance of standard
testing processes, methodologies, tools and templates

•         Work with peer discipline leads in QA, and Project Management

•         Experience in Database testing

*Thanks & Regards*,

*Manoj Singh*

Technical Recruiter | *Direct:* *408-844-3513*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.*

*Email: *mano...@idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk:* manoj.itstaff...@gmail.com

*Note: "We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill's 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can't be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*