Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: Curam Developer*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 7+ Months*

*Send resumes to a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Required Experience:*

Curam developer to participate in development of the application throughout
its lifecycle including new development and resolution of system defects.
Task experience as follows: Perform analysis, design, development and unit
testing of software applications from user requirements and design
documents.  Build and test application components.  Create unit test plans
which detail test conditions and expected results.  Also work with the
business analysts to understand programming requirements for application
fixes.  Resolve defects encountered during various testing cycles. Perform
configuration management activities.  Update detailed designs and code to
support fixes to application problems.  Adhere to all coding standards and
procedures.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam B*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.