Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: Java Developers*

*Location: Downtown Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 8 months+*

*In-person Interview*

*Send resumes to a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD-GC, GC and USC Only - No OPTs/H1Bs*

Successful candidates will be SELF-motivated and demonstrate great verbal
and written communication skills. -

Exceptional Java development skills with 7-10 years experience required
(preferably JDK7 or 8). -

Experience developing (not just consuming) RESTful web services with Spring
MVC / Spring required. -

Basic JPA knowlege and experience a requirement, but experience with lower
level database connection pooling and JPA strong pluses. -

Advanced knowledge and/or experience with GIT version management planning
and procedures a strong plus. -

While not a managerial position, experience mentoring and willingness to
teach junior developers HIGHLY desirable. -

Spring Boot / Docker containerization experience strong plus. -

Hotel / hospitality experience may be helpful.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam B*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.