Position Title(s): Senior Java Web Developer/Architect

Position Description: We have an immediate need for 2 senior level Java Web
architects for project work to be done on our Core and European web sites.
The positions will assist with the design and development of a Shopping Bag
and Checkout solution to replace the existing CGI and Net.commerce
technology solutions.

Key Technical Skills / Competencies: The ideal candidate will be proficient
in Java Servlet/JSP development and design, posses knowledge of Tomcat,
Eclipse, Apache, Spring, Hibernate, EHCache, JavaScript/JSON, RESTful web
services, JAXB, Maven and be proficient in applying these technologies to
application design and development.

--
Regards,
krish mylangam,