Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please let me know if you have anyone for below mentioned positions and
reply me at anu...@technocraftsol.com or you can call me at 614-664-7649

**H1 must be local**No OPT**

*Position: Senior Network Engineer (Must have 9 years of Exp.)*

*Location: Southlake, TX (If H1 or EAD GC then local to TX)*

*Duration: 12+ month contract*

*Primary Focus is to support IT Transformation project with HP. General
Networking environment I really good, Firewall/Low Balance in particular.
Sabre is bringing their infrastructure/Data Center support in house. This
person will only work on the Firewall VXLAN portion of that project. They
will not be a technical lead but will be the primary working between both
teams (HP and Sabre) *

*3 Work Streams: *

*1: Support Delivery of Firewall Automation*

*2: Load Balance Standardization*

*3. VX LAN Proof Of Concept*

*The perfect candidate will come from a Post/Pre Sale or Technical
Consulting with Architecture background. They will be the POC for all
activates of the project and in somewhat of a leadership role. Have 5-7
Years of Exp. *

*Technologies: VXLAN, Cisco F5 (firewall)*

*Length of contract 12 Months +*

*The Senior Network Engineer will play a key role on the Managed Data
Center Network team designing and maintaining the fastest growing network
infrastructure in the Sabre Environment. The Network Engineering team is
the foundation for all new and existing business initiatives in the Managed
Space. We consistently design and deliver all types of network services
from designing and standing up new environments for new customers,
expanding the foot print of our existing customers, and providing the most
scalable solutions to improve our customers overall experience. *

*Working on the Network Engineering team will give you opportunities to
develop your technical, business, interpersonal and intercultural skills.
We have opportunities to develop technical, leadership, planning and
project management skills. You will have an opportunity to cooperate and
coordinate tasks with committed engineering and support teams all over the
world. We are bringing innovative solutions to the table using some of the
latest technology platforms available including Cisco Nexus, Brocade, ACI,
NSX Riverbed, Solar Winds, and many others. *

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

*• Defines Innovative Solutions: *

*• Design network solutions that exceed customer expectations. *

*• Consistently provide solutions that are scalable in the ever changing
travel industry. *

*• Works with Managed Services Teams to refine the Network foot print. *

*• Implementation and Support: *

*• Ability to communicate issues and solutions effectively both to the
customer and within the team. *

*• Delivers designs and solutions on time. *

*• Takes initiative to get things done when potential issues are
identified. *

*• Works with technical operations staff to define features needed to
manage the production and test systems in the data center. *

*• Inspires the Team: *

*• Ability to bring solutions to the team and speak to those solutions in a
way that everyone understands the direction. *

*• Provides technical expertise in a way that others can understand. *

*• Mentors team to drive to best possible solution. *

*EXPERIENCE: *

*• MUST HAVES: *

*• Minimum 8 years related experience in Data Center or Multi-Tenant
Environment *

*• Advanced knowledge in Cisco ASA Firewalls *

*• Advanced knowledge of F5 Networks Load Balancers LTM/GTM *

*• Strong background in Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switch Platforms. *

*• Excellent written and verbal communication skills *

*NICE TO HAVES: *

*• Experience with implementing and maintaining PCI compliant
infrastructures *

*• Cisco CCNA – Security or CCNP/CCDP Certifications *

*• Source Fire – IDS/IPS Experience *

*• Experience with Riverbed and or Solar Winds *

*• Experience with NSX and or Cisco ACI *

*• Experience with Brocade Routers and Switches *

*• VXLAN used for virtualizing the network. Basically without VXLAN, for
two servers to be on the same subnet, they have to be located in the same
data center and connected to the same switch. With VXLAN, two servers can
be virtualized to be on the same subnet even when they are miles apart.*

*EDUCATION: *

*Bachelor's degree or equivalent 8 years of Data Center Network experience.
*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Anurag*

*IT Recruiter*

*Email -* *anu...@technocraftsol.com* <anu...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact -* *614-664-7649*

*Yahoo ID - **anuragtechnocraft*

*Gmail ID – **anurag.technocr...@gmail.com <anurag.technocr...@gmail.com>*

*LinkedIn: **www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home>*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.*

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly**.*

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed to my official id (
anu...@technocraftsol.com). All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.