Hi,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Role:        Hyperion DRM developer*

*Location:  Sunnyvale CA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Job Description:*

8  years  experience required.

*Skills*

*Mandatory / Preferable*

*Self Assessment Rating - 1 (Low) – 5 (High)*

*Remarks (Justification for the rating)*

*Technical Skills*

Worked on versions, hierarchies, exports, properties,validations and
actions scripts

Mandatory

Worked on DRM packages and PL/SQL procedures.

Mandatory

Experience in review of design , recommend & carried out code changes and
implemented industry best practices

Mandatory

Strong system design skills

Mandatory

Strong system integration skills

Mandatory

Years of Experience

8+ Yrs

*Soft Skills*

Excellent oral and written communication skills

Attention to details is very critical

Ability to interact with business and functional teams

Excellent problem solving skills.

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 ext. 5099 [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com