Hi ,

Hope you are doing good…!!!

My name is *Utkarsh* and I represent *Technocraft Solutions.* Technocraft
Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of
talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about
Technocraft Solutions, please visit our website www.technocraftsol.com.

We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest
you. Below is a summary of the position. Please have a look and if
interested send me a copy of your updated resume (.doc) and let me know the
best time and number to reach you.

*Position: Jr. DevOps Engineer with Ansible Exp. *

*Location:  Sunnyvale CA *

*Duration:  6-12 month contract initially with extensions *

·         Jr. DevOps Engineer with 3-5 Yrs. Of exp.

·         Experience with *Ansible *

·         Experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)

·         Experience with scripting.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Utkarsh*

IT Recruiter

*Email*: *utka...@technocraftsol.com* <utka...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact: 614-664-7634*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *utkarsh.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client direct.*