Hi
Hope you are doing Great!!
I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client  for
below mentioned position

* Position:* *Lead Hadoop Consultant*

*Location: Thousand Oaks, CA Duration: 12+ Months *

*Job Description *
*Must-Have*
Experience in Hadoop, Mapreduce particularly in Cloudera CDH – 5.x, Yarn,
Hive, Impala, Spark
Experience in EC2 servers, EBS, RDS, S3 buckets, Redshift
Excellent communication skills

*Good-to-Have *Pharma industry experience

* Overall skills*

•        Solr, Twigkit

•        Kafka, Spark streaming

•        Impala, Hive

•        R, Python, Java

•        AWS Redshift, S3

•        Jupyter

•        Spotfire

•        Neo4j, viz.js, D3.js

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role*

1         Experienced Developer Hadoop Ecosystems, as mentioned in the
above

2         Experience in AWS

3         Experience in SLA driven Service Delivery Management

4         Expertise in Core Java/Python/Perl.

5         Data Loading – monitor, report failures, re-run / resolve
failures, perform RCA

Regular application Support activities (IRs, SRs, Enhancements) following
ISM

Maintain all applicable documentation (DS, STTM, Run book, SOPs)

Communications – Daily job status dashboards, outages, AWS cost

Support Spotfire visualizations (data and user experience)

6         Build data reconciliations framework and publish data quality
repots

Participate in scrum meetings with Build teams as required for guidance on
development tasks

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Year Entered in USA

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Currently on a Project (Yes/No)

Availability for Project

Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University