Hello,

Greetings for the day,

Here I have an opportunity for you, let me know if you would be interested.

*Local to MA required.*

*Title**: 501 certified Salesforce Developer *

*Location*: Boston MA

*Duration*: 12+ Months Contract

*Interview Mode*: Phone interview then *F2F MUST*

*Skills:*

·         Must have lead an implementation in the past

·         Asset Management is an absolute must

·         Prior CRM experience is must

·         Needs to have 10+ years of salesforce experience

·         Enterprise architecture

·         Integration with application enterprise on premise application

·         Security identity management

·         Date integration and data management

*This person will need to be able to provide technical input and oversite
to make sure the team is working on design and development and keeping in
the right direction. This person will be providing best practices and be
able to resolves issues. Ensure that they are
operating/installing/customizing within the established boundaries of the
Salesforce.com platform. Their goal is to ensure that the implemented
version of Salesforce.com is compatible with future salesforce.com
<http://salesforce.com> releases.*

*Submittal Process:*

The manager would like a write up on the specific projects that the
candidate has worked on. For example have they migrated from one platform
to another and what was their specific role in the project?

What did they do? What did they do for the business, how did you provide
that solution was it complex or straight forward.

*Please share your details, get me the best of these folks. *

Full Name

Phone No

Personal Email ID

SKPYE ID

LinkedIn ID

Last 5 digits of SSN

Current Location

Zip code of Current Location

Visa Status

DOB (DD-MM)

Currently on Project(Yes/No)

If working on Project(End Date)

Total Experience

Relevant Experience

US Experience

Any Certification

Highest Education

Year of Pass Out

BGV : DRUG / CREDIT / FELONY(Yes/No)

Availability for Interview in 3 slots:

Notice Period to Join*(in days)

Communication Skills (1-10)

Vacation plans in next 3 months

Any interviews /offers in pipeline

Pay Rate to Candidate

Relocation *YES/ NO:

2 Managerial References:

Name:

Email:

Phone:

Company:

Designation:

*Thanks & regards*

*Vikrant | IT Recruiter*

*Samson Software Solutions, Inc.*

*241 Forsgate Drive, Suite# 209, Jamesburg, NJ 08831*

*Email id: **vikr...@samsonsoft.com* <vikr...@samsonsoft.com>*  | Gtalk: *
*vikrant.have...@gmail.com* <vikrant.have...@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.samsonsoft.com* <http://../../../../Desktop/www.samsonsoft.com>