Hi,
Please find the available hotlist of consultants looking for new projects.
I would appreciate if you could forward suitable requirements to
ja...@tekmoxie.com

S.No <http://s.no/>.
TECHNOLOGY
VISA STATUS
LOCATION
RELOCATION
AVAILABILITY
CONTACT
1
SQL BI Developer
GC-EAD
MI
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
2
SQL Developer GreenCard
NJ NJ/NY/DE Immediate 917-775-7903

3
SQL BI Developer
Green Card
VA
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
4
QA Manual Tester  GC-EAD
GA Open Immediate 917-775-7903

5
QA Tester
TN
TX Open     Immediate 917-775-7903

6
QA Manul Tester
Citizen
MI
Only MI
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
7
Java Developer H1B
MI Open Immediate 917 -775 -7903

8
Java Developer EAD
GA Open Immediate 917 -775 -7903

9
Java Developer GC-EAD
TX Open Immediate 917 -775 -7903

10
. Net Developer
H1B
MI
MI
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
11
Sharepoint Developer H1B MI MI Immediate 917 -775 -7903

Thanks and Regards
James Reddy
Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com | Office 917-775-7903 |

TekMoxie Inc | An E-Verified Company |
26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334 |
Office 1-800-381-8014 | Fax 248 581 4040 |
Web www.tekmoxie.com

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited