Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *Hyperion
Planning\Essbase Analyst at Sunnyvale CA* the below mentioned job
description.  Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for
further process at *bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role :* Hyperion Planning\Essbase Analyst

*Location :* Sunnyvale CA

*Job Description: *

10-12 years of experience in implementing Oracle Hyperion Planning and
Essbase

Excellent knowledge on Financial Planning , Budgeting and Forecasting
process

Application Functional Knowledge in areas such as Financial Planning ,
Capex and Workforce Planning

Experience with one or more Finance functional areas (e.g. accounting,
planning and budgeting, business intelligence)

Background of Finance or accounting

Must have experience working in multi-currency enterprise application

Overall 10+ years of Experience

Experience with Data Governance processes

Experience with SOX controls and change management processes.

Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data

Experience with leading end user training and documentation creation

Extensive experience in business requirements understanding and functional
design of planning\essbase application

Strong experience building prototypes and presenting client demonstrations.

Strong understanding of DRM, ODI and FDM application for Hyperion
Planning\Essbase integrations

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*37727 Professional Center Drive, Suite#117 D, Livonia,  MI 48154*

*Contact: 248-598-7509(Direct), 248- 213- 6465 Ext- 127(Office),
248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*