Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please let me know if you are interested for below mentioned positions and
reply me at arc...@technocraftsol.com or you can call me at 614-441-9587

*Job Title:* .Net Developer

*Location:* Homestead, Pennsylvania

*Number of Positions:* # of Positions: 1

*Duration:* 6 months (Contract to hire)

*Work Status:* GC or Citizen , work on 1099

Our team needs a .Net Developer that will be responsible for writing
computer software.

If the candidate is local, then we would like to have an onsite interview
with them. If they are not local, then we can conduct a Skype interview
instead. We typically prefer to perform a quick 15-20-minute phone screen
with candidate prior to the interview.

*Position Purpose:*

This is a position based in Homestead, Pennsylvania for the purpose of
designing and building our suite of industry-leading SaaS web and mobile
applications for driving continuous performance improvement, certification
management and lifelong learning in healthcare.   The person selected for
this position will be responsible for designing and building innovative web
and mobile applications that our customers will love.  All software
engineers have an opportunity to make a large impact on the design,
architecture, and implementation of our products.  Successful candidates
are enthusiastic about the latest web technologies and are capable of
translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to working software
solutions. You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across
teams on high visibility projects.

*Required Skills:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree

·         3 years of experience

·         Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot to provide solutions

·         Experience working on *SaaS* web applications.

·         Ability to collaborate with senior members of the team and
consistently implement the agreed-upon development approach.

·         Experience developing *cloud software services* and an
understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability

·         Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and
service-oriented architecture

·         Focus on clean high-quality code, solid designs and scalable
solutions, using agile coding methodologies

·         Development experience defining, developing and maintaining *REST
based interfaces.*

·         *Microsoft .NET, JavaScript, jQuery, Angular.JS, REST Web
Services (WebAPI), JSON, HTML, XML, MVC and IIS.*

·         *SQL Server 2012*

·         May require guidance and clarification from more senior team
members, but can work independently, especially on changes based on
experience

·         Self-organizational skills and ability to triage work

·         Ability to use development/deployment practices (code
repositories; check in/out; debugging; branching and merging; builds and
configuration files)

·         Ability to triage problems in their domain areas and provide and
implement suggested solutions

·         Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to teammates

·         Ability to work autonomously with very limited supervision as
well as collaboratively with others.

·         Capable of performing development for stories of all sizes

·         Ability to shift from one activity to another (story-to-story, or
dev-to-testing) without significant loss of quality

·         Ability to contribute feedback on process improvements and
showcases work in demo/retro meetings.

·         Ability to present self in best professional light.

·         Knowledge of SDLC/ADLC-including Agile

*BONUS*

·         Open source enthusiast and Linux knowledge a plus.

·         Experience with Non-relational databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, etc.)
a plus.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Archit*

*IT Recruiter*