*Role: Technology Lead/Tech Arch*

*Location: San Francisco (USA)*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Job type: Contract*

*Job Description*

*Technical Skills:*

Ø *Mulesoft ESB*

Ø *Mule AnyPoint Studio runtime 3.6.1*

 Ø Java Experience requisite for understanding java code written for
customization in Mule.

*Technical Skills:*

Ø *Mulesoft Cloudhub Developer*

Ø Mule AnyPoint Studio runtime 3.5.2

Ø Strong Integration/ESB Experience Details:

Ø Reasonable knowledge of Mule AnyPointStudio runtime 3.5.2

Ø Need to build Mule services for integration and connectors

Ø Data transformation knowledge should be good

Ø Good integration domain knowledge

Ø Deployment of Mule components to cloudhub

Ø Strong communication and client interfacing skills

 *Project Activities:*

 Design, Coding, Testing and Integration Testing support Software: AnyPoint
Studio runtime 3.5.2Software: AnyPoint Studio Mule runtime 3.6.1

*Position: Technology Lead - COBOL 400 - Experienced in Exeter WMS*

*Work Location  Roanoke, USA*

*Duration: 3 months Years of experience :  5  years Extension Possible*

*Job Description*

Note: We are looking for candidates who are having experience in *Exeter -
WMS package .*

This is a requirement where we are trying to replace an SME who was working
Exeter - WMS package.

 We are looking for candidates who are having experience in Exeter - WMS
package and all profiles received till now dont have the above experience.

*Skill : Technology Lead - COBOL 400*

·         Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution.

·         Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the
specialty in lieu of every year of education.

·         5+ years of experience with Information Technology. Skill Set

·         At least 5 years of experience in Exeter WMS -AS400 Package in
Cobol 400.

·         Knowledge on Supply Chain applications will be added advantage.

·         Experience and understanding of Application development and
maintenance service

·         Working knowledge on activities including estimation,
requirements elicitation, validation of architecture creation and review of
design, development, review of work product from team, implementation
activities and minor enhancements.

·         Mentor the team on technical competencies

·         Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills•

·         Analytical skills

·         Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face

·         Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.

·         The job entails providing On-call support (sitting as well as
working at a computer for extended period of time) to address Priority 1
and Priority 2 incidents outside of work hours including weekends.

*Share me H1B copy and Photo ID proof (Passport or Drivers License> along
with resume*

Full Name:

Number:

Email: