*Mid & Senior Java Developers*

*Rockville, MD*

*Long-Term Contract*

*Phone & Onsite Interview/ F2F Interview*

*Required Skills.*

·         -Java/J2EE

·         -Open Source Technologies

·         Agile Methodologies

Preferred Skills.

-Solr, Spring Framework, AngularJS

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from